Reviving an iconic brand for a new audience
Client: Wray & Nephew
Roots and branches overhaul of Jamaican rum brand, encompassing identity, creative assets and activation through live events and the trade.
• Created 'Overproof' programme - celebrating rum and reggae
• Sampler CD produced in association with Trojan Records used for trade competitions and gievaways
• Iconic 'Rum Shack' installed at Big Chill Festival and modular components taken into bars and clubs
• 100,000 sampled / 10,000 CD’s dist’d
• “Terminal decline” transformed into 17% YOY growth