We are offering the opportunity for a talented intern creative designer to join our team on a 4-6 week paid placement. The studio services an international client roster of exciting drinks brands. You will love design and all things creative and be able to demonstrate skills in multi-disciplinary design.
You will be working on a variety of global projects including brand identity, print campaigns and also digital and web projects. You must be confident working up ideas from concept through to final design.
A genuine love of design and typography, a desire to do amazing work and a hunger to better yourself with every project are pre-requisites. You will help bring fresh ideas to the agency and influence others with your can-do attitude.
A thorough working knowledge of Adobe CS/CC is a must.
- Degree level graphic design qualification or equivalent
- Expert knowledge of Adobe CS for Mac (Photoshop / InDesign / Illustrator / Keynote)
- Knowledge and experience of Cinema 4D an advantage
- Be collaborative, proactive and enthusiastic
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to meet deadlines in a high pressure environment
- Reliable, solid work ethic and positive attitude
- Attention to detail
We are a tight-knit team so an enthusiastic, easy-going character is crucial.
Email your portfolio, C.V. and covering letter, explaining why you could be the candidate for White Label to firstname.lastname@example.org