We are looking to recruit an Account Manager who can inspire excitement and enthusiasm on every campaign and within the company. You will be responsible for managing all day-to-day client activity and relationships through the team. Your role will consist of concept development, hosting creative sessions, producing budget recs, timelines and delivery.
You will be someone who demonstrates a high standard of work, dedication to self and your team’s improvement, show sound financial control and be solutions focused.
- Someone with global experience and a track record in delivering 'Big Ideas’
- Someone with drinks experience
- Someone with good people skills, who is happy to both work alone or in a team
- 3+ years brand activation/communications experience within an agency
- Proven strategic skills & commercial thinking to influence the strategy, the creative product and to ensure a fully integrated and effective outcome
- Superior client servicing skills with the ability to organically grow existing client business
- Proficient document writing capabilities, with the ability to clearly walk through complex campaigns interpreting them for client use and developing them from scratch for new business pitches
- Experience with alcohol brands, ideally consumer and trade understanding
- A smart & collaborative approach, sociable disposition and culturally curious
- Some experience looking at wider brand architecture / toolkits ideal, but not essential
If the above sounds like you then we’d love to hear from you. This is a great time to get involved with one of the UK’s most creative marketing agencies. Please email your CV to email@example.com