We’re looking for a passionate, enthusiastic and energetic Senior Account Executive to join the Live team at White Label UK - someone who’s happy to roll their sleeves up and get involved, be it delivering live events, writing copy, researching suppliers, working closely with designers or creating social media content.
The role will be based in our central London office, working alongside a small team, delivering work for some of our most exciting clients and projects. If you’d like to be a small cog in a big machine this role isn’t for you. If you’d like to make an impact, be accountable for your actions and make a real difference to our clients and our target consumers, we’d love to hear from you.
The role will involve working closely with the Senior Account Manager and Account Director to deliver varied client projects such as event concepts, toolkit creation, on-trade engagement programmes, industry exhibitions and live events, social media management and content creation. We’re looking for someone with a love for events who gets a buzz out of being on-site and is passionate about delivering memorable brand experience, but is equally happy working in the office on more integrated projects.
Working in the drinks sector also has its perks and we value candidates with a genuine interest in drinks and bar culture.
We strongly believe in giving people the freedom to work the way they know suits them best but you won’t be doing it alone… You’ll be joining an agency filled with passionate problem-solvers who love a challenge, marketing experts with skills across almost every discipline. The role will suit a real team-player who’s willing to get their hands dirty and seize the many and varied opportunities we can offer.
What You'll Do
You’ll learn, a lot.
You’ll be thrown in at the deep end ahead of some exciting summer activations, supporting an energetic team responsible for servicing our UK clients, with a specialism in the live arena. As a Senior Account Executive you will become a key point of contact for your clients, managing projects day-to-day and participating in status calls and meetings, owning tasks and helping to nurture and grow client accounts. You will take responsibility for sourcing and co-ordinating suppliers, briefing designers, writing production briefs, participating in brainstorms, creating proposals and campaign evaluations, inputting into content for social media management and live event management. With the support of your team, you’ll be involved in every aspect of project development, delivery and evaluation.
- A glass half full personality - a resiliently positive attitude is key to the White Label ethos
- A passion for live events and brand experience and up-to-date with the latest industry news and trends
- Ideally you will have 1-2 years agency experience under your belt
- A team-player mentality - collaborative and open
- Confident - in your own ability delivered through a strong work ethic
- A great organiser - comfortable managing multiple tasks and actions
- A problem solver - we’re looking for someone who’s solutions-focused
- An eye for design - someone who is comfortable working with the design team and has a creative streak
- A professional attitude - to us this means a respect for peers and clients, not a lack of personality
If the above sounds like you, and you think you would like to join our ever-expanding team of White Labellers we’d love to hear from you. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.